Uncategorized (524)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Order of Peace Weavers Accepting Memberships

Order of Peace Weavers The Correllian 'Order of Peace Weavers' is now accepting applications for membership. If you are a member of the Co…

Started by Rev.Theresa Helton (Moonraven)

0 Aug 25, 2009

Zombies will Kill us All

Scientists have done a study on If Zombies were real it would destroy Civilization. Here is the story from BBC America. Science Ponders Zo…

Started by Witch School

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Vormund

Magicak Mishaps

I thought it would be interesting to see what type of 'magickal mishaps' people have had. Just today I was empowering a piece of quartz cry…

Started by Rev. Aphren

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Queso Court Jester

What's Happened to...

Ok, I've noticed the domain sale thing, what's happened then to Real Magick School? I had a lifetime membership there and I guess now it's…

Started by Adaria Tigermoon

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by aukxsona

Greeting :)

Hello to all Im lauren cudjoe, and im glad to have found a community that shares the same beliefs as myself. I look forward to talking to y…

Started by Lauren Cudjoe

4 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Lauren Cudjoe

If you would check this event out please.

Event: http://www.witchschool.com/events/tori-hathaway-benefit-concert Want fast info? www.myspace.com/uncoveredremains Usually I wouldn'…

Started by Tony Jenkins

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Tony Jenkins

Hello everyone!

Hi Witch School! I'm sarah and I am very glad to have finally found a community of witches and wizards. This website is great and I am loo…

Started by Sarah Stuart

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Sarah Stuart

Merry Meet everyone!

I live in Calgary, AB Canada. Until a few months ago there was an wonderful store here where you could get all of your supplies, books,crys…

Started by Lady Erilyn

0 Aug 14, 2009

hello all

Hello , my name is Jennifer. aka pixiepetal. I hope to get to know a few of you on here. I've been a memeber here for about 5 to 6 yrs. and…

Started by pixiepetal

6 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by pixiepetal

Getting perturbed as my questions on this site go unanswered...

I am getting very frustrated, and I don't think I'm the only one. So, I am posting my requests and concerns here since they have not been a…

Started by SilverFeathyr

13 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by SilverFeathyr

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service