M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"All I can say is Twitter the video, Facebook it, Share it, and even leave comments i…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Sep 20, 2010 to Giving Witchcraft a bad name -- Crescent

36 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by ranjit prasad

"Greetings. I really must take this opportunity to correct some aspects of your post…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Sep 2, 2010 to Time For Daybreak

31 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Laramie Roush

"This in the end is the main thing to be said. You can pick apart points in our class…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Aug 25, 2010 to Concerning Libel Against WitchSchool

56 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by mara rising-phoenix

"Sadly, this sort of thing is not at all uncommon in our community -not only as regar…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Aug 22, 2010 to Concerning Libel Against WitchSchool

56 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by mara rising-phoenix

"Greetings all, To start at the beginning, Lady Krystel is using the term “Wiccan” a…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Aug 15, 2010 to THIS DISTURBED ME...

36 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by MoonJoy

"Actually we hold that what we term feminine and masculine energies -perhaps better t…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied May 24, 2010 to Unbalanced Lifestyle Non Heterosexual

25 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Lark

"...My goodness, what a scary clown you have..."

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Nov 6, 2009 to Press Release: Witch School leaving Rossville, Seeking a new future in ‘The Witch City’, Salem, Mass

61 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Nina J. Jankowski

"Dear Rev. Theresa I have posted a longer reply to Aine's original comment where I g…"

M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell replied Nov 6, 2009 to Press Release: Witch School leaving Rossville, Seeking a new future in ‘The Witch City’, Salem, Mass

61 Mar 6, 2010

"Dear Yoko Greetings. The Witch School move will not affect the Correllian Traditio…"

61 Mar 6, 2010

"I am expecting to hold a number of seminars at the Life Force Arts Center next year,…"

61 Mar 6, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service