Lady Sherry Cooper's Discussions (819)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"When you say you get two many welcomes are you going by the photos sent out by the G…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Feb 8 to What would you like to see at Witch School in 2014?

64 Apr 1
Reply by Michael

"Everyone does not have to be a paying member of Witch school. We have a basic member…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 27 to What would you like to see at Witch School in 2014?

64 Apr 1
Reply by Michael

"My favorites are Living the Wiccan Life. There are so many great classes here its ha…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 12 to What is your favorite General Study Class?

8 Feb 14
Reply by Rev. Cher

"Really its a personal decision to use another persons spells or not. If you write th…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 9 to Using prewritten spells

8 Feb 7
Reply by moongazer

"Most of the places I have ever taken classes are at the very minimum one week."

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 7 to What would you like to see at Witch School in 2014?

64 Apr 1
Reply by Michael

"The classes that are set for one month between lessons are the Correllian Degree cou…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 6 to What would you like to see at Witch School in 2014?

64 Apr 1
Reply by Michael

"I believe in Reincarnation and I feel you do reincarnate until you master what life…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Jan 4 to Reincarnation

7 Feb 10
Reply by moongazer

"Magickal Esbats Department: Default / Subject: General Studies Open for Registration…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Oct 21, 2013 to Looking for waning to new moon spells and rituals

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Lady Sherry Cooper

"The class is having some technical difficulties. Please be patient while this is cor…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Aug 19, 2013 to Magickal Esbats Class

1 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Lady Sherry Cooper

"This is the only place at this time (to my knowledge) where the patches come from. B…"

Lady Sherry Cooper replied Aug 16, 2013 to Correllian Patches and Stoles

5 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Rt. Rev. Raene Packery

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service