All Discussions Tagged 'in' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago Protest Against Witch Hunts in Africa

Greetings everyone!I will be at the Wrigley Building Plaza in Chicago tomorrow morning at 10 for the protest against Witch Hunts in Africa.…

Started by M. Rev. Donald Lewis-Highcorrell

0 May 19, 2012

In need of some one to assist in TN/MS. Live In Situation.

I wish to first offer my greetings to everyone within the group and your families. This is only my second real time of speaking out in thi…

Started by Rev. Alimae

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Rev. Alimae

Press Release: In Celebration of Independence Day, The World of Witches Museum Opens in Salem, Massachusetts

In Celebration of Independence Day, The World of Witches Museum Opens in Salem, Massachusetts “Witches have received a lot of negative att…

Started by Witch School

4 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Laramie Roush

Open Letter: Thank You Charter Members & News

Dear Members, We pray that you are healthy and happy, as we spin around the Wheel of the Year. It is always our hope that you are living wi…

Started by Witch School

1 May 26, 2010
Reply by Crescent (Rev)

Press Release: Witch School leaving Rossville, Seeking a new future in ‘The Witch City’, Salem, Mass

Witch School leaving Rossville, Seeking a new future in ‘The Witch City’, Salem, Mass Rossville, IL(October 26th, 2009) -- Witch School He…

Started by Witch School

61 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Nina J. Jankowski

30 day Advocacy Campaign against witch-hunts in Africa

This is a Press Release, and they are looking as a first piece to get a 1000 signatures on a electronic petition. Certainly we can do that.…

Started by Witch School

0 Feb 3, 2010

Another Hatchet Job: Blaming Harry Again: Paganism and Witchcraft in Youth Culture

Here is another Hatchet Job, with lots of bad facts, and blaming Harry Potter. Wild Hunt talked about this today, and I think that I can pr…

Started by Witch School

27 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Surdam

Another Attack: Witchcraft in the White House

Witchcraft in the White House Posted by Kristen Atkinson on Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:11:43 PM The Obama White House is abuzz with talk…

Started by Witch School

17 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Witch School

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service