Breaking News from Wild Hunt Blog: Wiccan Murder maybe Premediated.

Breaking News from Wild Hunt Blog:http://wildhunt.org/blog/2010/04/premeditated-wiccan-sacrifice.html

Here is the beginning:

Premeditated Wiccan Sacrifice?

A new development in the Angela Sanford case, a Wiccan who claims to have killed  Joel Leyva in self-defense duri..., seems to point to the murder being premeditated.

A self-described Wiccan had a man’s phone number programmed in her cell phone under the word “sacrifice” before she stabbed him to death, then claimed he had tried to rape her,
authorities said Thursday.
Angela Sanford, 30, is accused of
killing 52-year-old Joel Leyba last month with a dagger after inviting
him to join her in a Wiccan celebration of spring near a popular hiking
trail east of Albuquerque. “It makes us absolutely confident there was something more here than her claims of self-defense,” said Patrick Davis, a spokesman for the Bernalillo County district attorney’s office.”

The Rest is available at:

Tags: Blog:, Breaking, Hunt, Murder, News, Premediated., Wiccan, Wild, from, maybe

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can be self described as you want to be, but harm to none means just that....though I feel bad for both persons involved, I have much more pride in my religion than to let it be slandered like that.
What are people thinking ! bangs head . she dident follow the REDE very well, now did she . hum hum MP
Over the ages many murders have been committed and wars fought by christians and muslims. I guess we can now safely say that we are now also on the map along with the "world" religions - or getting there faster than we want? Sigh......
I hope this is not truly not what she intended. True Wiccans do not do human sacrifice or kill any other creatures. This act does not honor the Gods and Goddesses. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes others fear us and want us gone.

Bright Blessings to us all.
we always here the down side , what about him? surly he new her and what did he do to her ? and was he stocking her surly something more was going on for her to do this ? we dont just kill for no reason, so I haft to wonder what happened that made her haft to protect or even be scared of this person ? ' sacrifice ' could mean many things, perhaps their was some sort of earlier relationship going on here, and perhaps it was she that was the victum and not him ? so I would say their is more going on here that meets the eye, but of course we dont have all the details now do we MP
So I have to say~ She either was not Wiccan or this is just another tainted story; twisted to be used against the heart of the pagans. Obviously she was not a Wiccan!! for if she was she would have done "no harm". I strongly feel that there is misleading information surrounding this story. ex~ Labeling him "sacrifice" could have many meanings! (Maybe it is exactly the opposite.) Maybe she feels like he sacrifices her to get what he wants! All I’m saying that the only ones who ever know the entire story are the ones involved. However if this is the case; Then I would say in our defense...There are crooked people in every religion and every walk of life. Other Religions have proved themselves to have a much longer track record in violence~ that is for sure!!!
Unfortunately the media will slant this against pagans instead of recognizing this woman as mentally ill or a criminal. This is exactly why pagans who do good things need to be more open about their paths... we don't want all the nutjobs speaking for us.
Well said. I love that we have this venue to share with each other but it also is one more way we isolate ourselves because we feel safe here. If we want the world to see us as our true selves and not as a threat we must become involved and active in the communities where we live. As religion and beliefs systems come up in conversations say what you are and what you believe. Then wait for them to ask questions. If they don't, that's ok but it has been my experience they will ask many questions so be prepared to respond. Many times their response has been REALLY? ME TOO! Now I have made a new connection! The more we let ourselves be seen as trustworthy citizens the sooner this will cease to become an issue.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service