PORK CHOPS

This is undoubtedly one of the best I have seen. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Have a fun filled day.  PORK CHOPS

In a zoo in California , a mother tiger gave birth to a rare set of triplet tiger cubs. Unfortunately, due to complications in the pregnancy, the cubs were born prematurely and due to their
tiny size, they died shortly after birth.

The mother tiger after recovering from the delivery, suddenly started to decline in health, although
physically she was fine. The veterinarians felt that the loss of her litter had
caused the tigress to fall into a depression. The doctors decided that if the
tigress could surrogate another mother's cub's, perhaps she would improve.

After checking with many other zoos across the country, the depressing news was that there were no tiger cubs of the right age to introduce to the
mourning mother. The veterinarians decided to try something that had never been
tried in a zoo environment. Sometimes a mother of one species, will take on the
care of a different species. The only 'orphans' that could be found quickly,
were a litter of weanling pigs. The zoo keepers and vets wrapped the piglets in
tiger skin and placed the babies around the mother tiger. Would they become cubs
or pork chops??

Take a look...

Now, please tell me one more time........

Why can't the rest of the world get along??

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thinking the same thing , will we ever learn? I think not, sad thanks BB
If the whole world acknowledged and honored a Sacred Feminine aspect of the Divine ,we would still feel secure in Her tender care. Thank you for sharing this. Gaia'l
Animals can teach us so many things. They think the purest thoughts, without any influences to color them.

Crescent
that is the sweetest thing ever.
Thank you , hun
Awww...What a touching story! Thanks for sharing!! BB!
haha this is so cute
This is the sweetest thing I am seen by far!!! I know I will never see this due to one thing that man kind has that no other animal has--GREED---yes I know there are many other traits but this one has always stood out in my mind. I love the fact that my people learned from the animal kingdom--that trait seem to elude other peoples---but killing each other goes back to the beginning of time. Human behavior is what I have studied all my life and I am still baffled by what I see. I will continue to study and learn--but this was refreshing. Thanks dear Millie
This reminds me a little about a siamese kitten we got when I was a kid. She came from a litter where the mother wasn't lactating. Interesting thing, this basset hound next door was though it hadn't had puppies, so it played surrogate for the kittens. It was odd to watch, but it worked.
Growing Up we once had a husky who would watch over a litter of Kittens that on of our cats had, The cat would come back and swat at the dog a few times and the dog would get up and walk away.
Thanks for For Sharing Rev. Mille
so very cute
I seen this story a couple of times cause of living in California etc. But it reality at is grandest. We should be just as caring as this tigress and be better for it. we are all on this earth, its our birthright but its also animals birthright right along with us.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service