This place has become a second home for me. It seems I have found my own world.
Since my early childhood, I have never accepted the norms of the religion I have been born to (though I respect Jainism a lot for the invaluable spiritual gain I have received from it). I never fond any trustworthy definition of God there and I searched to find truth in Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism,etc. No one told me anything that was reliable. Most are dependent on History which can never be trusted(specially when it has been documented after centuries of actual happening of events). I found out that only reliable source was in me- my soul. My journey of knowledge and truth started from the day I realized I cannot accept the truths of others. I believe truth is relative and varies from person to person.
One day when I felt I have known much for one life, I came across magic and witchcraft. Things changed. Now I have lot more to learn and do- do mistakes, learn form them, live like a human should. I know more clearly my aims of life, my conversations with God are more clear.
Since my joining in last month, Witch school has helped me a lot. I met like minded people, learnt a lot, came to know about many things I was unaware of. It is amazing to know that when I once used to think that I don't belong to the people in the world, I now know that there are a lot of people like me here. I feel I have a place on the Earth. lol
I am reading a book "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch as mentioned in the course "Advanced Symbolism and Manifestation" and I feel more thankful to this world than ever. The things mentioned in the book are like my own conversations. They reflect my own experiences, and I feel overwhelmed by seeing my thoughts laid down on paper(okay on the screen!).
I felt to thank all of you here for making this wonderful community resource.
Merry Meet

(And I mean it!)
(no copy rights intended for the image)

Tags: School, Witch, life, philosophy, thank, you

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Meet, Opal! I've been on a couple of threads with you here in the forum, and I like your style - LOL! I feel much the same about WSI and the people I've met virtually~ Those I've interacted with are a well-informed, lively bunch of people, and I enjoy having somewhere I can discuss some of these topics with my peers~ thank yourself, too, Opal - your presence is part of the Whole, you know!

YAY! This is a wonderful happy post. I too am so glad for the chat room, the discussion, the radio show, the positive interaction, encouragement, knowledge and EVERYTHING. Proud to be a witch and proud to share this with all of you!

It is you that are a blessing to us.

My life is genuinely enhanced by knowing folks like you.

I am grateful to you for your Bravery to step up and out of your natural safety zone and Be with us Witches.

Thank you ,Thank You ,Thank you Beautiful Opal Adva, and Blessed Be

It is Multi cultural lessons, such as yours that make us feel Proud and full of Love you bring with you a Unique Gift and Beauty

It was very late I was feeling emotional haha!

I am a writer and a songwriter In fact I was writing last night and feeling the emotions of it..

I sometimes throw myself completely into my characters when I write, I will actually act it out (and hope no-one is watching haha!)) Physically.
I don't write in front of a keyboard I pace around the room acting out scenarios.

Anyway Your Welcome

I was doing both.
but when I was speaking to you I was being genuine. -Blessed Be

Thank You so much..I hope we can continue to be of service.

This is really lovely. Truly it is when we see that we have a positive impact on people's lives that this work seem smost worth doing. Many Blessings to you!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service