OK ... we're just about ready to start getting things moving with the WSI SL HQ ... and so I figured we'd start pulling together a list of folks who'd be interested in volunteering for "staffing" the place.

We would VERY much like to get to a point (sooner than later) where we would have somebody around there to provide information, etc. on a 24/7 basis. If we break the week up into 3-hour "shifts", this would mean that we need to fill nearly 60 slots each week.

Of course, sitting around your computer with an eye on Second Life for 3 hours once a week is hardly "tough duty", so I'm hoping that we'll get a lot of folks quickly. We're setting up a scheduling calendar, and will be using an in-world group for managing the schedule (note: the in-world group is intended ONLY for scheduling, we're wanting to have all "information" flow go through THIS group on the Ning site), however, if anybody has questions about the SL project, refer them here!

Anyway ... if you want to volunteer to help out in the SL build ... use the "reply" function on this post!

thanks,

- E.G.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

I can help out evenings and would love to. Let me know when you would need me.
i could volunteer every other weekend for 3 hours or so.
Greetings Everyone,

Can you post the day and hours that you are willing to be in the wsi sl room. Also if you could add what you plan do do during your time slot. Trying to get everyone coordinated and on the same page. Your help is very much appreciated.

Love and Light Always!

Rev.Christina
I would be happy to be a greeter and may be other stuff.
Greetings Everyone,

Can you post the day and hours that you are willing to be in the wsi sl room. Also if you could add what you plan do do during your time slot. Trying to get everyone coordinated and on the same page. Your help is very much appreciated.

Love and Light Always!

Rev.Christina
Would love to help!
Greetings Everyone,

Love and Light Always!

Rev.Christina
I would be happy to help out with whatever is needed.
I would be more than happy to help. I could do an herbal workshop if you like. Please just let me know what is needed. When choosing when you want me, please keep in mind I am also attending college online and Tuesdays and Thursdays are tough days for me. Look forward to hearing from you.
Greetings Everyone,

Can you post the day and hours that you are willing to be in the wsi sl room. Also if you could add what you plan to do during your time slot. Trying to get everyone coordinated and on the same page. Your help is very much appreciated.

Love and Light Always!

Rev.Christina
how can i be of service
Greetings Everyone,

Can you post the day and hours that you are willing to be in the wsi sl room. Also if you could add what you plan to do during your time slot. Trying to get everyone coordinated and on the same page. Your help is very much appreciated.

Love and Light Always!

Rev.Christina

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service