OK ... we're just about ready to start getting things moving with the WSI SL HQ ... and so I figured we'd start pulling together a list of folks who'd be interested in volunteering for "staffing" the place.

We would VERY much like to get to a point (sooner than later) where we would have somebody around there to provide information, etc. on a 24/7 basis. If we break the week up into 3-hour "shifts", this would mean that we need to fill nearly 60 slots each week.

Of course, sitting around your computer with an eye on Second Life for 3 hours once a week is hardly "tough duty", so I'm hoping that we'll get a lot of folks quickly. We're setting up a scheduling calendar, and will be using an in-world group for managing the schedule (note: the in-world group is intended ONLY for scheduling, we're wanting to have all "information" flow go through THIS group on the Ning site), however, if anybody has questions about the SL project, refer them here!

Anyway ... if you want to volunteer to help out in the SL build ... use the "reply" function on this post!

thanks,

- E.G.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

hI! You can call me Chumula, I am new in this and all sites, hopig to find my own way and myself, besides someone to gide me as well in the right path, I am ofering my self as volunter, if u accept me, since i will be here in onlice classes tryiing to learn as much as I can,,,,if u acept me please contatc me and give me all the information regarding this volunteer position or let me know if I am not able to suit this position...
Have a great day!
i AM RevLilith Wizardly on Second life please add me to your friends!!!!
AS THE OTHER MEMBERS SAY, I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME AND PCE OF THE MEETING AND HOUR OF OPERATION, WE ALL NEED OTO COORDINATE OUR TIEM, THAKS AGAIN ,, HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY!
can anybody post the right link of the witchschool place on second life please???? and please add me to your friends if you are on Second Life...

My name is RevLilith Wizardly on second life
Here's the current WSI location in SL...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Broadway%20Live%20South/116/17/30
yay i found it!!! Looks a bit like it needs more building! :) is there a group attached to the place???
Being New to the path, I have no idea what I would do but I would be willing to help on South African time between 7 and 10 at night. This is when we spend full time on our pc during the week.

Let me know if you need help, always willing and able.

Blessed be
I would love to Help out. I'm at home pretty much 24/7 so I would have plenty of time to do anything that would need to be done. I'm also very knowledgeable in many areas. Herbology, aromatherapy,spellwork, just to name a few. so if you feel like you could use my help please let me know.
Love and Light,
Nidewi
If you're still looking for volunteers, I'd be honored to help. I've been involved in SL since 2008, mostly as a DJ and clothing designer, but whatever I can help you with please let me know. LadyAntaris@gmail.com is the email, Antaris Gothly is my avi's name. I'm DJ Anti, the Anti DJ with random bouts of furryness.

~Lady Antaris

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Witch School.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service